US GOVT: We’ve decided to “protect” you by giving you a little dealy that “broadcasts your personal and sensitive information”:http://news.com.com/Passports+to+get+RFID+chip+implants/2100-7348_3-5913644.html?tag=nefd.top. What do you think? Great, huh?
US PEOPLE: Nooooo! That’s really stupid.
US GOVT: OK, maybe we won’t. Ask your opinion, that is.
US PEOPLE: Nooooo!
ORWELL: Oh, fer crissakes.
Updates from my previous post, in case you’re still keeping score:
* Weapons of Mass Destruction found before invasion: 0
* Weapons of Mass Destruction declared by US before invasion: LOTS
* US Cost in dollars: 200,000,000,000
* US military deaths: 2,000
* Iraqi civilians killed: 26,690
* Weapons of Mass Destruction found after invasion: 0
* Iraqis who “strongly oppose” the continuing occupation: 82%
* Americans who think the U.S. should have stayed out of Iraq: 55%
* U.S. timeline to leave Iraq: NONE
Looks like they are posting our driver’s licenses online for anyone to see! Go here to remove it!
Stolen from the GVSU livejournal site – find out your true name! Instructions in the extended entry. BTW, Chris and Karen have the exact same name…. And Glen gets to be Crusty Hubblebutt. Which amuses me to no end (pun intended).
Continue reading →